- Private medical care
- Paid time off (26 days)
- Co-financing of MultiSport card
- Monthly budget for team integration
- Company library
- Foreign language classes
- Cutting-edge equipment (we work on MacBook Pros with 27" monitors)
- Unlimited access to e-learning platforms
- Excellent office location (center of Wola business district)
- Cooperation on the basis of B2B or civil law contract
Senior Product Designer
At Usertive, we help modern startups grow and scale up quickly. We deliver MVPs for digital products, stunning product pages, and effective marketing resources. We optimize conversion rates by creating intuitive user flows, and enable our clients to conquer new markets with geolocation and translations into 28 languages.
- Designing websites, services, and web applications for various ongoing projects,
- Creating concepts, user paths and mockups,
- Creating, developing, and maintaining design systems,
- Cooperation in the creation of graphic concepts for marketing campaigns,
- Participation in creating new brands,
- Implementing your own interesting ideas and creating concepts based on them,
- Conducting design meetings with clients,
- Estimating and planning new projects.
- Experience in designing websites, web services and web applications supported by a portfolio (We value quality over quantity - a portfolio consisting of just your one best work will be just fine.)
- Experience in creating User Flow Maps,
- Accuracy and attention to detail,
- Knowledge of interface design software,
- Experience leading design workshops with clients,
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and convincing manner,
- Experience in leading projects from the business side - estimations, pricing, planning,
- Knowledge of English on a communicative level.
- Experience in animation design,
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization.
How we work
- We work on innovative, interesting projects in startup environments (SaaS, eCommerce, blockchain/crypto, B2B, B2C, fintech, deep-tech, gaming/e-sports, food-tech/lifestyle, CyberSecurity, travel-tech).
- We design mainly in Figma along with the full Adobe suite.
- We share our experience and complement our skills in a tight-knit team.
- We give a lot of work autonomy and set aside time for our own conceptual projects.
- We generally work in the office, but after the trial period you will have the opportunity to switch to hybrid or remote mode according to your preferences.
At Usertive, we maintain a healthy, flat company culture so there are no artificial barriers within our team. Each of us will be available for you, willing to help in case of a problem or discuss the latest industry news. We pay close attention to the free flow of information during our daily work, and while striving for common goals, we constantly exchange knowledge.
We do not believe in rigidly defined career paths. Instead, we create an environment where you can develop in accordance with your predispositions (including those that will come to light during work!) and what truly drives you. Together we will work out an important role for you in the team, both if you want to focus solely on technical work, as well as if it turns out that you also have predispositions for business or management aspects.