- Private medical care
- Paid time off (26 days)
- Co-financing of MultiSport card
- Monthly budget for team integration
- Company library
- Foreign language classes
- Cutting-edge equipment (we work on MacBook Pros with 27" monitors)
- Unlimited access to e-learning platforms
- Excellent office location (center of Wola business district)
- Cooperation on the basis of B2B or civil law contract
Senior Front-End Developer
At Usertive, we help modern startups grow and scale up quickly. We deliver MVPs for digital products, stunning product pages, and effective marketing resources. We optimize conversion rates by creating intuitive user flows, and enable our clients to conquer new markets with geolocation and translations into 28 languages.
- Creation of new projects (80%) and development of existing ones (20%)
- Implementation of applications and websites in the latest technologies.
- Close cooperation with experienced designers.
- Optimization of implemented solutions with emphasis on quality & performance.
- Experience in similar projects (we are more interested in what you actually know than years of working experience)
- Knowledge of React.js 17 (5/5) + React hooks, Redux (3/5)
- Pixel-perfect design mapping: CSS / SCSS / CSS-in-JS (4/5)
- Knowledge of GIT (merge, rebase, sub-modules)
- Knowledge of perimeter design tools: Yarn, ESLint, Prettier
- English language skills
How we work
- We implement applications based on the latest technologies: React 17, Webpack 5, Next.js, Netlify, Vercel.
- Code review, pair programming, debugging assistance.
- We work on innovative, interesting projects in a startup environment (SaaS, eCommerce, blockchain/crypto, B2B, B2C, fintech, deep-tech, gaming/e-sports, food-tech/lifestyle, CyberSecurity, travel-tech)
- We automate our tasks through scripts and tools
- We give a lot of autonomy in your work.
- We operate in structured weekly sprints.
At Usertive, we maintain a healthy, flat company culture so there are no artificial barriers within our team. Each of us will be available for you, willing to help in case of a problem or discuss the latest industry news. We pay close attention to the free flow of information during our daily work, and while striving for common goals, we constantly exchange knowledge.
We do not believe in rigidly defined career paths. Instead, we create an environment where you can develop in accordance with your predispositions (including those that will come to light during work!) and what truly drives you. Together we will work out an important role for you in the team, both if you want to focus solely on technical work, as well as if it turns out that you also have predispositions for business or management aspects.